Photos With Santa
Two Ways To Safely Celebrate With Santa!
Join us Saturday, Dec. 5th, and Sunday, Dec. 6th for two FREE, special ways that you can safely celebrate Christmas with Santa! Choose one, or sign up for both! Scroll down to learn more and reserve your time with Santa today!
Photos With Santa
Saturday, Dec. 5th, 12pm – 4pm
That’s right, Santa’s coming back to Nashville and you can get your photo with him! This outdoor, socially-distanced event is the perfect thing to bring joy to those you love. Grab your family, grab your masks, and reserve your spot to get your photo taken on December 5th, 12-3pm. While Santa sits at his North Pole home, you and your family will gather around the fireplace to talk with him through the magic of a tin can phone! You’ll get to share your Christmas wishes and we’ll capture a photo of the moment! We’ll keep everyone safe and you’ll have a perfect memory of this year with Santa and your family.
Screentime with Santa
Sunday, Dec. 6th, 11am – 3pm
We’ve spent a lot of time video calling our friends and family this year, but did you know that you can also video call Santa? Sunday, December 6th from 11am – 3pm, Santa will be taking video calls from his home at the North Pole. Sign up for a time and you and your family can share with Santa all about your year and everything you want for Christmas! Reserve your time slot today to ensure you don’t miss out on your chance to screen time with Santa!
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Health & Safety team has advised the following precautions to be in place throughout out Saturday Photos With Santa Event
- Please stay at home if you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days or have experienced/been in contact with anyone experiencing the following symptoms in the past 72 hours:
- Unusual cough or shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat or other flu-like symptoms
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Fever of 99.9 degrees or great
- All participants are asked to wear masks unless instructed to remove them during your photo time.
- Attendance will be capped to 20 families per 30-minute time slot, so be sure to register in advance!
- Photos are taken socially distanced.
- Hot chocolate will be served to you by a volunteer rather than self-serve.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on site.
- Our tin can phone will be sanitized between every photo session.
- Check-in is required upon arrival.
No – for everyone’s safety, pictures will be taken in a “socially-distanced” setting, with families on one side of a backdrop and Santa on the other and a clear wall dividing the backdrops. Our professional photographer will capture the moment with your family talking to Santa through a tin can phone (sanitized between every family) and send you the picture! Think of it like a fun panoramic or wide-angle photo that captures the whole scene.